32-bit version of Dyalog APL

APL-related discussions - a stream of APL consciousness.
Not sure where to start a discussion ? Here's the place to be
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing APL-related issues. If you think that the subject is off-topic, then the Chat forum is probably a better place for your thoughts !

32-bit version of Dyalog APL

Postby gwa000 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:27 am

I have a notebook PC that is running 32-bit Windows 10 and I would like to play around with Dyalog APL on this Windows device.

Was there ever a 32-bit version of Dyalog APL that was free for non-commercial use?
And if so is there a way to download it? The only versions I see for download are 18.0 and 17.1 and they are both 64-bit.

I don't really care how old the version is as it is just for playing around with while I'm watching TV.

Thanks!
gwa000

Re: 32-bit version of Dyalog APL

Postby Adam|Dyalog on Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:57 am

Yes, the 32-bit version 14.0 used to be freely downloadable, albeit with occasional nag pop-ups. A quick Wayback Machine search finds that the resource is in fact still available. Note that by downloading it, you accept the following conditions:

I understand this licence is subject to the conditions described in the full licence agreement. In addition:
  • I will not make unauthorised copies of the software.
  • I will not give the software to anyone else.
  • I will not use the software for commercial purposes.
  • I will only use the Syncfusion libraries in applications where Dyalog is a core component.
Download
Adam|Dyalog

Re: 32-bit version of Dyalog APL

Postby Vince|Dyalog on Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:02 pm

Hi Gwa000,

I will contact you by email from Dyalog Support about this.

Regards,

Vince
Vince|Dyalog

Return to APL Chat