tapatalk

How to enrol; Forum policy; Entering APL characters; Discussions regarding Forum organization

tapatalk

Postby MBaas on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:09 pm

when visiting the forum with an iOS-Device, I get a msg that the forum could also be accessed with the tapatalk-app... So I got curious and installed tapatalk, but when I try to add dyalog.com or dyalog.com/forum, it seems to not know about the forum.
Is it really supported and which URL would I have to add in tapatalk?
MBaas

Re: tapatalk

Postby crishog on Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:37 pm

Did this ever get sorted out? I have tapatalk as well, with the NARS forum, etc. But like Michael I can't find a dyalog forum
crishog

Postby petermsiegel on Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:21 pm

Same here, though the Dyalog Forum on Tapatalk used to exist. Years ago, I used it here and there, but I gave up because the Web version seemed better supported (not sure where the issue was).
petermsiegel

Postby RichardP|Dyalog on Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:56 am

This is not a definitive statement about enabling tapalk or not by any means, but a cursory search finds some worrisome talk of security issues with tapatalk https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2590771.

I will talk with IT about the current status, however, as going to forums.dyalog.com on my mobile phone browser causes a popup suggesting to get tapatalk - so clearly there is something there.
RichardP|Dyalog

Return to Using the Forum